Su25T nose wheel stuck after landing ..

jackd

Only land on runways or roads?  Seriously, though, as soon as you go offroad in the -25T, the nose wheel breaks. Or isn’t that what you’re referring to?

• Like 1

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I think now it was a tough landing that broke the virtual mechanism. It aint fair, if you land the Su27 besides the runway the nosewheel stays working,

but seemingly the other wheels do not. I should have bought a train or bus simulator instead of DCS:

Su27 Landing B.jpg

I think now it was a tough landing that broke the virtual mechanism. It aint fair, if you land the Su27 besides the runway the nosewheel stays working,
but seemingly the other wheels do not. I should have bought a train or bus simulator instead of DCS:
1810259770_Su27LandingB.thumb.jpg.15109791974fb9bf987f7d34e6d241a1.jpg
The front wheel is also sensitive to heavy braking with high speed and heavy weight. But just practice a little, it's very easy to land really.
Why didn't you do a repair?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

The front wheel is also sensitive to heavy braking with high speed and heavy weight. But just practice a little, it's very easy to land really.
Why didn't you do a repair?

Now i have to figure that out ... is there an AA button?