Mission 02 - AWACS blocking taxiway

some1

ED has probably rearranged some parking spots and the result is that AI can't taxi past the AWACS. I had to edit the mission myself and move it somewhere else. 

Screen_211102_183735.png

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Yes, the same issue is in mission 8. You have to go to the mission options and select the one to display all blue units. The offending AWACS does not actually show in the mission editor on a place it is, but on a stand not so far away. But that stand got probably deleted in one of the latest patches and is no longer valid. 

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

• 4 weeks later...

same issue here, E-3A is blocking runway and all M-2000's just sit there and no way to go around and complete the mission. any work arounds would be appreciated.

On 11/2/2021 at 5:29 PM, some1 said:

ED has probably rearranged some parking spots and the result is that AI can't taxi past the AWACS. I had to edit the mission myself and move it somewhere else. 

Screen_211102_183735.png

im on stable, pc version and same issue as this picture displays the E-3A blocking the runway of the M-2000's.

• 1 year later...