Suggestion - Jester menu axis bindings

Althar93

Hello all,

Apologies if this has already been suggested, I had a quick look around on the forum when I was setting up my bindings and couldn't find anything similar.

This is purely a suggestion to add separate axis bindings for the Jester menu so that an analogue stick may be used in place of a POV-Hat or TrackIr (similar to how certain console games work).

I have a VKB Gunfighter MCG Pro and would like to use the left analogue stick (since I used the trim hat for well... trim) unfortunately, the only bindings that are present (as far as I could tell) are for mapping discrete directions for a POV-hat.

That could work although my post was meant more as a 'native' feature suggestion.

While using Track IR is nice I am finding that I lose my SA when attempting to find a Jester option and subsequently having to look away from what I was doing. Being right handed I have my hand on the stick or the mouse but not both, so that's where the analogue stick (or 'whatever floats your boat' axis) would be nice to have.

For my two cents the beter way is the cliccable petal menù with mouse...

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk