Getting my shortcuts back

Hi All,

I've finally upgraded to an Nvme drive solely for DCS. I moved the files over to the new drive and altered the shortcuts to direct them to the new drive. However, when I uninstalled DCS from the drive my OS is on, I lost all my shortcuts. How can I get them back, particularly the ones in the start menu such as for repair and update?

Thanks

6 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Do yourself a favour, and start using Skatezilla's excellent launcher/updater app, and you'll have need for any shortcut. emoji4.png

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

+1

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Ok thanks, but lets just say I want to get my start menu shortcuts back, how do I do that?

I can launch or update DCS by entering the 'bin' folder but I can't see an option to repair. I'd like to add Eagle Dynamics to my start menu so that I can update or repair the game without launching it.

I've tried redownloading to pick up those missing items but as I already have the install on my drive, it won't let me do it.

20 hours ago, Shibbyland said:

Ok thanks, but lets just say I want to get my start menu shortcuts back, how do I do that?

I can launch or update DCS by entering the 'bin' folder but I can't see an option to repair. I'd like to add Eagle Dynamics to my start menu so that I can update or repair the game without launching it.

I've tried redownloading to pick up those missing items but as I already have the install on my drive, it won't let me do it.

That's exactly what I do with the launcher. I update without launching.

Cheers!

image.png

Edited by MAXsenna