FFB 2 Unequal center span

johnjar

I have a problem with my FFB 2.  It works great with the P-51.  All of the axis stay centered.  But when I use the same settings in the Mosquito, the Y axis is off center.  I can move the full Y axis and it never goes back to center.  This makes it hard to trim the pitch as stick inputs make the nose bounce up and down. The X and Z axis are always centered.

EDIT:  The black square that shows the joystick position always returns to zero.  The red dot does not.  The red dot is to the left of center, on the negative part of the curve. (Curve goes down)  This makes the total width of the red dot's center travel unequal.  There is more on the left side.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Turn off ALL curvature. MSFFB2 (or any other joystick) does not work well with curvature in DCS World with most modules. 

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

On 11/24/2021 at 12:23 PM, Lurker said:

Turn off ALL curvature. MSFFB2 (or any other joystick) does not work well with curvature in DCS World with most modules. 

Which makes it unflyable since MSFF2 is not nearly as long as the real stick.

• Like 1
G6XLe1V.png