SD10s are ruined

Tinchus2009

Ok. I have been fighitn these last days since the update. The SD10s are now not useless but close to that. I have done shoots from 9 NM, and the missile has been notched. From 9 NM, and it is a childs game to notch a missile shoot from 15 to 20 NM, it is super easy, the re is no need to even use chaffs

Has this been reported? this is happening since last update.

any trk? and it's better to report to ED as well

whether it can be notched is more depending on the scheme, in my understanding.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

1 hour ago, Tinchus2009 said:

Ok. I have been fighitn these last days since the update. The SD10s are now not useless but close to that. I have done shoots from 9 NM, and the missile has been notched. From 9 NM, and it is a childs game to notch a missile shoot from 15 to 20 NM, it is super easy, the re is no need to even use chaffs

Has this been reported? this is happening since last update.

ED level issue

Mmhh i bought the Thunder during the last sale and setup some training mission. I was able to shoot a fighter..i got the "in range" but not the "shoot" signal, i shot it anyway and got a Hit. I was watching the enemy doing evasive turns via F2-cam....but he was unlucky. Enemy was an F-5. Same for a try on a F-4.

On 11/10/2021 at 9:29 PM, spacemishka said:

Mmhh i bought the Thunder during the last sale and setup some training mission. I was able to shoot a fighter..i got the "in range" but not the "shoot" signal, i shot it anyway and got a Hit. I was watching the enemy doing evasive turns via F2-cam....but he was unlucky. Enemy was an F-5. Same for a try on a F-4.

IN RANGE means it can hit, but it's not guaranteed. SHOOT means he's on the No Escape Zone (NEZ). That means that the missile is most probably going to hit

its modeled based on one of the profiles provided by ED. As far as I know, the tracking should be correct, but the flight envelope, thrust etc all have to be done by ED, and they provide a few variations, but none which use the thrusters as the SD-10 would use them, so they have to do the best with what they can.