Kneeboards for Mi-24P for guided/unguided weapon employment

609_Relentov

I put together some simple procedural kneeboards for the Mi-24P, placed in the User Files section.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3319348/

As stated these are not official procedures, just what I've put together as a quick reminder on how to employ various weapons on the Mi-24P (after not flying it for a while).  Kneeboards included:

MI-24P - 9M114 9M120 ATGM PETROVICH.png
MI-24P - PETROVICH ATGM HELPER INTERFACE.png
MI-24P - R-60M A2A MISSILES.png
MI-24P - UNGUIDED WEAPONS.png
MI-24P CPG - 9M114 9M120 ATGM.png
MI-24P CPG - PETROVICH ATGM HELPER INTERFACE - PLAYER AS CPG-1.png
MI-24P CPG - PETROVICH ATGM HELPER INTERFACE - PLAYER AS CPG-2.png
MI-24P CPG - PETROVICH ATGM HELPER INTERFACE - PLAYER AS CPG-3.png

Enjoy!
AKA_Relent (609_Relentov)

Screen_211106_142444.png

Edited by 609_Relentov
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

After some time flying the CP/G seat, I've added some kneeboards for using the 9M114/9M120 ATGMs from that position, and additional Petrovich AI related kneeboards.  These include:

MI-24P CPG - 9M114 9M120 ATGM.png
MI-24P CPG - PETROVICH ATGM HELPER INTERFACE - PLAYER AS CPG-1.png
MI-24P CPG - PETROVICH ATGM HELPER INTERFACE - PLAYER AS CPG-2.png
MI-24P CPG - PETROVICH ATGM HELPER INTERFACE - PLAYER AS CPG-3.png

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the Kneeboards! I found them very useful for learning, how to use the Hind, if i forget something in Flight 😀

Is it possible for you to format the Tables for S-13/S-24 Employment into Kneeboard Format like you did for the Mi-8?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Slater1337 said:

Thanks for the Kneeboards! I found them very useful for learning, how to use the Hind, if i forget something in Flight 😀

Is it possible for you to format the Tables for S-13/S-24 Employment into Kneeboard Format like you did for the Mi-8?

Glad you found the kneeboards useful, Slater.  I’ll check out the user guide for those tables and see if I can add kneeboards for them.  I hadn’t used those rockets much yet, so I’ll have to check them out.

Edit:  Unfortunately, there is no Mi-24P flight manual yet, just the quick start manual, and that has no sight elevation charts for the S-13/S-24.  Once the full manual is released for the Mi-24P, if a chart is included, I can certainly add a kneeboard for it.

Edited by 609_Relentov

• 4 months later...