bugs after last dcs updatev 2.7.7.15038 on M2000 mission ELINT at the very beginning

helip

Since the last DCS update, I cant run the mission 8 ELINT on M2000 as from the beginning of the mission, the two M2000 (coton 06) are "glued" just before to take off and I cant access to the runway

I did this mission several time as the missile killed me and after the update I can not run the mission.

please could you check that

regards

Edited by helip

hi pawel

probably you're right

I try to change the mission to put the coton 6 aircrafts in park 6 and 7 instead 66 and 67 but i have problems to record this change. This is accepted at the mission level but when running campaign the misson 8 is still at the origin

I will try again asap

regards

Finally I succeed to change the mission and the two coton 6 aircraft are able to take off

it's just matter of changing the coton 06 park place from 66 and 67 to  6 and 7 to by pass the AWACS within the mission 8.miz

probably the new rules within DCS said that there is a minimal space between two plane on ground.

don't test if I can as a player pass the awacs

regards

I found the solution through another post

You have to open the mission through the mission editor and search all hide object (left menu) then you discover that there is two awacs 1 in flight and the other one on the park delete the last save the mission and run the mission again

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @baltic_dragon,

Are you still maintining / servicing this campaign? I encounter the same issue, the mission is unplayable because even if you take another taxi route to avoid the blocked runway access your Wingman Teeter still insists on taking the standard route, then stops because of the blockage and never takes , which prevents his later shootdown and mission flow.

And while we are at it , the previous campaign mission "Hotel 6" is also a bit buggy most of the time. As soon as it starts in the hangar with cold aircraft ,  I get a text prompt "taxi to designated parking spot for extra points"  and audio line "one, gear up" plays. Looks like some trigger misfires.

You can still start up normally and the mission will work, but this is confusing and should be removed. 

Edited by Snappy