Delete SADL Assigned Target

Go to solution Solved by Yurgon,

Hi, after receiving a target over SADL, I confirm "WILCO" and destroy the target. Now I am ready to get a new target assigned, however I still have the previous target in the TAD. The problem now is: If the new target is close to the previous target, then I cannot distinguish both targets on the TAD. Therefore, I want to delete the old target before receiving a new target. I can unhook the old target, but could not figure out how to clear it from the TAD.

Do you know a solution?

Kind regards
Mopple

• Solution

You need to hook the received target, and then hit OSB 7, labeled "CNTCO*" in red. This should clear the target from the TAD. I'm not aware of any downside; in DCS at least this doesn't get fed back to whoever sent you the target in the first place, even though it means "Cannot Comply".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It should show up when hooking a target from a SADL donor. In the TAD I sometimes accidentally hook another object, like a markpoint or my TGP wedding cake, when the symbols are close to each other.

When it happens again, can you hit "Save track" after the flight and upload the track here (or via Dropbox or something like it)? Then we can take a closer look and figure out if there's maybe a bug in the TAD and/or TAD object system.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, I have difficulty deleting SADL targets. I can hook up to them and CNC shows up but when hitting it, it doesn't get deleted. Occasionally, though, it works. Multiplayer. Any ideas?

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat