A-6 Intruder Updates?

Tank50us

Since we have a Forrestal Update thread, why not one for the Intruder?

How is the development progressing? What versions will we get for the AI versions (as in which variants of the Intruder)? How is work on the player-controlled version going? What ordinance will we have access to at first (in either instance), and so on.

So... Heatblur.... how is the A-6 coming along?

• Like 4

Some of them Heatblur has put them on your roadmap:
https://trello.com/b/HsMiJggJ/heatblur-public-roadmap

A-6E has the last of 3 modules incoming:
- A new module on 2022. (Some rumors talk about a F-4E)
- The Truegrit EF module with Heatblur colaboration.
- The A-6E module

AI versions coming the A-6E and KA-6D Intruders, no date of release yet.

Edited by Silver_Dragon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
Maybe I am wrong but those Sunday supplements are someone’s imagination typed out with screenshots. Obviously the A-6 is coming sometime but the carrier was not the Enterprise and the A-7 pic was not from DCS.
A-7 has on develop by FliyingIron simulation 3rd Party. The article has centered of the istorical event in self and the A-6 AI was Show some mounts ago when ED release the new clouds video.

Enviado desde mi RNE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2021 at 1:27 PM, Chipwich said:

It's cruel to tease that way.

How about it's the RF-4B?  Ha ha.  All it does is take pictures!  No ordnance.  Wouldn't that be cruel?  😆  Actually, I'd buy it.  What the heck...it's a Phantom II and lands on carriers!

Ok, nobody get the wrong impression.  I'm 99.99% sure (based on no information) it will not be the RF-4B.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, phant said:

The clue about the F-4E in the 2022 AND BEYOND video looks HB style, with the noise of VHS ejection in the background.

Bye
Phant

But, then that'd mean they were doing A-stan too.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

3 hours ago, toni said:

I wonder if would make sense a HB E-2C/D HawkEye module, parallel to a Prowler ( variant of the A-6 ), given that ED stated their intention to focus on Electronic Warfare.

Merry Christmass to All.

I'd heard of no such intention to focus on EW. Where'd they state this?

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

16 hours ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

I'd heard of no such intention to focus on EW. Where'd they state this?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

10 hours ago, QuiGon said:

Thanks for that. Still, I'm not sure that translates to EW birds. I'd love a Prowler and I'd sell someone else's kidney for one, but this just reads to me as "We're finally getting around to adding some complexity to ECM."

• Like 3

On 12/26/2021 at 6:55 AM, toni said:

I wonder if would make sense a HB E-2C/D HawkEye module, parallel to a Prowler ( variant of the A-6 ), given that ED stated their intention to focus on Electronic Warfare.

Merry Christmass to All.

the coordinates at the end of the 2022 and beyond video are a couple hundred feet away from an EA-6B in Afghanistan.... don't know if that is intentional, but it would not surprise me if the AI version of the A-6 is the prowler.

1 hour ago, FiveWire said:

the coordinates at the end of the 2022 and beyond video are a couple hundred feet away from an EA-6B in Afghanistan.... don't know if that is intentional, but it would not surprise me if the AI version of the A-6 is the prowler.

The A-6 we're getting as AI is not a Prowler, just an A-6. It'll be AI first, then module.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 7:30 AM, FiveWire said:

AI version is KA-6

Edited by Alpiinoo

alpiinoo_signature.png.92e62da0731ec62ed4f4cd1e7f958385-removebg-preview.png

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Stearmandriver said:

So... Phantom just announced, but comes before flyable A-6, yes?  That's a bummer...   but I'm probably in the minority here.  😉

Nah, I'm with you homie. Love both, but the Intruder is way more exciting to me.

• Like 3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]