No Gun Since last Update

Dangermouseb51

Got a weird one .. Since last update I don't seem to have working Gun anymore.

Arm Switch 'ON' and select switch set to Gun, Symbology in HUD is good and A/A or A/G selected but squeezing trigger gets no Jizz out...

Anyone else got issues ... Note: Only been on Multiplayer BuddySpike Persian Gulf......

Cheers .

Dangermouse

Dangermouse

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Another possibility is that the trigger got unbound.  The recent update has unbound a number of controls, but it's kind of strange that it's not standardized, that is, not all the same controls were unbound for different players.  Even in my group, I had to re-bind different controls than another player, who had to re-bind certain different controls than either of us.  I'd do a quick check to ensure your second detent is still bound.

Rig: i9 10900KF @5.3GHz | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 3600MHz | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3090 24GB OC | ASUS Maximus XII Formula | 2x 2TB Intel SSD6 NVMe M.2 | VKB F-14CG on Gunfighter III Base | TM Warthog HOTAS | TM Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

Hangar: FC3 | F-86F | F-4E [Pre-Ordered] | F-5E | F-14A/B | F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | Mirage 2000C | JF-17 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19P | MiG-21bis | AJS-37 | AV-8B | L39 | C-101 | A-10C/CII | Yak-52 | P-51D | P-47D | Fw 190 A-8/D-9 | Bf 109 | Spitfire | I-16 | UH-1 Huey

16 hours ago, Dangermouseb51 said:

Got a weird one .. Since last update I don't seem to have working Gun anymore.

Arm Switch 'ON' and select switch set to Gun, Symbology in HUD is good and A/A or A/G selected but squeezing trigger gets no Jizz out...

Anyone else got issues ...

we talking about the F-14 here or something else?

• Like 3

Just throwing something in to the pot here......presumably the safety cover on the Master Arm switch is up ?......this needs to be clicked to raise it so the switch can be moved completely up to the ON position......there are three positions ON...OFF...TNG.

If the cover is not up you can still move the switch to the two other positions OFF and TNG.....but not to the third most upper position.....ON,this gives you the impression that you have switched the Master Arm ON and the gun is armed....but you have'nt.

Unlike other aircraft Master Switch covers......the cover does not fully cover the switch,it only inhibits the final move to the fully up position allowing the gun to be armed.

OtMMYZ6.jpg

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

I was able to gun the Flanker with the A and the Jeff with the B in the instant action

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2