Animated Plane Captain/Crew Chief/Ground Crew

Phoschek

Something I’ve been pondering for a long time, and can imagine it being so cool and immersive (for those of us that are into that sort of thing). I apologize if this has already been pitched. 

I would love to see this eventually, both on the carrier and on land. A Plane Captain or Crew Chief guiding you through the startup sequence for your particular airframe before marshaling you off. This would add another level of authenticity and immersion to not only carrier ops, but the overall full mission experience for everyone. Sort of a “Supercarrier for all”, even those ground based pilots that haven’t been able to enjoy that module. 

And I know some people hate when this is said, but I think I likely speak for many others by saying we would even be willing to see it be a paid expansion in order to get these crews. I know ED has a lot on their plate and many things are ahead of this in priority, but just wanted to put it out there. Keep up the amazing work, ED crew.  

Edited by Phoschek
  • Like 6

• 2 months later...

Isn’t it in the roadmap somewhere?

i9-9900k, Asus ROG Strix Z390-3, 32GB DDR4-3000, MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 2TB Samsung 860 Evo SSD| Reverb G2| Custom Simpit- A variety of grips (TM/Virpil) on floor mounted TM Base, WinWing Super Tauris Throttles, Virpil Collective, TM Pedals, TM MFDs

Paid Module Wishlist: AH-64A, T-38, B-1B, U-2, MH-60 Pavehawk, A-10A

Map Wishlist: NAS Oceana (w/Norfolk and Expansive Ocean), Korea (Modern), Cuba, Columbia

Ai Wishlist: Ships, SOF infantry, SOF Vehicles, AH/MH-6, P8, 

4 hours ago, JFO82 said:

Isn’t it in the roadmap somewhere?

I do believe you are correct.  I think ED stated once things were closer to final with the SC, they would move on to improving airfields.  For now, I use the static deck crew personnel to give the airfield some life (blue shirt wing walkers, and yellow shirts for plane captain/crew chief.  For the time being we gotta make do with what we have, right? 

• Like 1