DCS Mariana Islands Mission Planner Pack Version 1.3

Backy 51

Greetings DCS Aviators!  I hope everyone is enjoying the DCS Mariana(s) Islands Map.  I've created some Kneeboard products you may find useful to enhance your Mariana Island Map flying experience.  All information within is public sources from the Univ of Texas Library and Andersen AFB publicly released data that fits the historical timeline of the DCS World simulator.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New with Version 1.3 ...

- DCS Mariana Island Map Navaid and Airfield Communications Data (Adds TT01 Pagan Airstrip)

- IR 983 Low Level Route Data (Map and Spreadsheet)

- IR 983 Low Level Route Static Template (STM) file for use in the mission editor

- IR 983 SAR ORBIT Route Static Template (STM) file for use in the mission editor (Notional)

- Distance, Barometric and Temperature Conversion Cheat Sheets

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 1:500,000 Scale Tactical Pilotage Chart (TPC) coverage of all Mariana Islands 

- Machete North and South Drop Zone depiction

- Andersen AFB Communications Card Data

- Air Refueling and Anchor Tracks Route Data (Map and Spreadsheet)

- Air Refueling and Anchor Tracks Route Static Template (STM) files for use in the mission editor

- R-7201 Restricted Area Range DPMI Weaponeering Data (Notional)

- DCS Mariana Island Map Navaid and Airfield Communications Data 

Place the included STM files in the following location:

C:\Users\Your User Name\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\StaticTemplate

Place the included Kneeboard PNG files in the following location:

C:\Users\Your User Name\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Kneeboard\Your Aircraft Of Choice

The DCS_MARIANAS_KNEEBOARD_V1.3 PDF is formated to work on your iPad and most popular tablets.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3317445/

SAMPLES BELOW

Mariana Islands-001.jpg

Mariana Islands-009.jpg

Mariana Islands-008.jpg

• Thanks 5

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for sharing!

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.