AV-8B N/A MANUAL CH 1-15

AlphaJuliet

13 hours ago, kotor633 said:

I logged in to the RAZBAM Discord server. Because I'm interested in what happens next with the Harrier. Since I can't understand why you can't post this here in the official DCS forum, I'll just be so cheeky and post the official statements here (or are they state secrets...?):nullnull

null

image.png

image.png

image.png

Very interesting, thanks a lot for sharing!

It's quite mind boggling, that the official FAQ doesn't list the module's own manual as a good ressource to learn the aircraft:

grafik.png

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 3

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

2 hours ago, razo+r said:

Maybe because of this?

image.png

Oh, I missed that! At least they are self aware. Now if they would only do something about it...

• Like 2

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. Why sometimes when I mark targets on the F10 map with the mark label button and then try to transfer the targets to the CAS page the marked targets do not populate the CAS page. Sometimes they do sometimes they do not. Is there something I am not doing during the startup that I do other time when it does populate the CAS page. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2022 at 4:31 PM, AlphaJuliet said:

As it was said above, @baltic_dragon has paused his work on the manual while we rework the designation system of the AV8B.

Sooo ... did you guys already start with the rework? How is it coming along? Any chance that we will get an updated manual this year?

• Like 3