Anti-Aliasing failed with Fullscreen size !

anlq

• 2 weeks later...

same here, with 9800GT and 180.48 WHQL, I had to delete all LockOn profiles and set global profile to have AA and AF. But this works only with Nvidia control panel and not with Nhancer :(

this allows only standard AA settings and not the advanced settings found in Nhancer. BTW I play @ 1680x1050, Nhancer's help tells that some AA/AF features work only @ 1280x1024 or lower res.

Also a shame that now that I have a good config for Lomac, full shadows make aircraft dark :(

same here, with 9800GT and 180.48 WHQL, I had to delete all LockOn profiles and set global profile to have AA and AF. But this works only with Nvidia control panel and not with Nhancer :(

this allows only standard AA settings and not the advanced settings found in Nhancer. BTW I play @ 1680x1050, Nhancer's help tells that some AA/AF features work only @ 1280x1024 or lower res.

Also a shame that now that I have a good config for Lomac, full shadows make aircraft dark

Maybe this will help, first you should remove current driver, remember to remove everything include Profiles.

- Then install driver from the CD comes along with your Card

- Create new profile with suitable AA, AF setting

- Run the game several times to check whether the game runs properly with AA,AF on.

- If it's ok, you now can update your driver with new software from vendor's website.

This is the way I fixed my problem with AA, AF.