How to uninstall extensions?

moggel

I got the chatter extension years ago but I haven't really used it in a very long time and it's annoying I can't press '0' without activating it. Is there a way to unregister it?

Also, as I can't seem to use the kneeboard for setting up the bomb laser codes, like with the normal kneeboard, I'm considering removing that as well.

i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz; 16Gb DDR3; GeForce GTX 1070; Windows 10; TM Warthog HOTAS

edit the vaicom profile , untick the chatter key and button 

or reset all licenses and only reset what you want

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

On 11/10/2021 at 11:18 PM, moggel said:

I got the chatter extension years ago but I haven't really used it in a very long time and it's annoying I can't press '0' without activating it. Is there a way to unregister it?

Also, as I can't seem to use the kneeboard for setting up the bomb laser codes, like with the normal kneeboard, I'm considering removing that as well.

Say "chatter"

On 11/14/2021 at 8:55 PM, skunk160 said:

edit the vaicom profile , untick the chatter key and button 

or reset all licenses and only reset what you want

Thanks. I ended up simply removing the keybind ("0") in the VAICOM profile.

• Like 1

i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz; 16Gb DDR3; GeForce GTX 1070; Windows 10; TM Warthog HOTAS