Me again... 

I'm having serious trouble with mission 9: Flak is just too damn accurate, I know it's ED's problem, but it's almost unplayable for me, isn't there some workaround?

1st: the briefing suggests you to fly low on the ingress, so I get there at 100ft top literally wave top level, but the second they see me they start shooting immediately, so I don't see the point in that.

2nd: When I command the other flight to attack primary the circle over an airfield nearby and rejoin, without releasing the ordinance.

3rd: Attacking the target it's impossible, i tried 5 times so far and every time flak kills me, I watched a few ww2 videos I found here on how to avoid flak, but that thing is too damn accurate and fast, just out of curiosity, at what difficulty is it set?

I could prbably solve the problem not attacking the target, and eventually that's probably what I'll do, but it's quite a shame to leave such a cool mission.

Don't get me wrong, I love the campaign still, but sometimes I get stuck for this kind of problems