Cowboy's (NOT a) SeaHawk UH-60a Mod (AI only)

On 1/17/2022 at 9:18 AM, FoxHoundELite said:

request you add MH-60S with no stub wings

@FoxHoundELite I am reworking the entire MH-60S model now and will include an additional no stub wings variant per your request. WIP photo below.

If anyone else has any special requests, now is the time

Screen_220120_144920.jpg

Edited by prccowboy
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, prccowboy said:

@FoxHoundELite I am reworking the entire MH-60S model now and will include an additional no stub wings variant per your request. WIP photo below.

If anyone else has any special requests, now is the time

Screen_220120_144920.jpg

that's very nice of you but it seems the one in your pic is the version that has stub wing? Can you show the one without stub wing? Really appreciate it 😄

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

39 minutes ago, FoxHoundELite said:

that's very nice of you but it seems the one in your pic is the version that has stub wing? Can you show the one without stub wing? Really appreciate it 😄

is something like this what you wanted?

Screen_220120_200048.jpg

Edited by prccowboy
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, prccowboy said:

is something like this what you wanted?

Screen_220120_200048.jpg

i love you man 😄 , i think the pack is now finally completed. Dont know if there are any significant MH-60 variants to add....

Edited by FoxHoundELite

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

22 hours ago, FoxHoundELite said:

i think the pack is now finally completed. Dont know if there are any significant MH-60 variants to add....

Well... there are also these 2 configurations that were missing. ALL still WIP. I am reworking the 3d models which unfortunately means new UV maps, which means new textures, which means re-doing all the liveries. So, it may take some time before I have an update ready.

Screen_220121_202304.jpg

Screen_220121_202422.jpg

Edited by prccowboy
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, robert.grove said:

Have you thought of putting the MH-60 pack on the HH-60 mod? it would make it look alot more like the MH-60R

there is no need to put this pack on rato's mod. That one already is a real SeaHawk and this is the "Not a SeaHawk" mod, lol. 

but seriously, I'm only touching up the Romeo for personal reasons (it's the reason I started this mod and I never really liked the way it looked. So, it's a bookend to this project to go back and re-work it a little) The rest of the configs in this mod are based on the UH-60 not the SH-60

I already stated that this project was intended as a "fast fix" utilizing existing as much as possible. There are hundreds of good liveries already made by the community for the UH-60a model. By keeping this mod the way it is, those liveries can still be used.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, prccowboy said:

I already stated that this project was intended as a "fast fix" utilizing existing as much as possible. There are hundreds of good liveries already made by the community for the UH-60a model. By keeping this mod the way it is, those liveries can still be used.

AS a "fast fix" its one of the best. Made a huge difference to how a deck is dressed for missions. Thank you again

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

Hi prccowboy.

I know this is something not related to your mod directly but i've found an issue, at least in MP.

It seems the A-4 mod is interacting weirdly with your mod with the fuel tanks. I see other players with the fuel tanks structure of the black hawk instead the Skyhawk fuel tanks.

I will upload pics next time available, but i see other skyhawks with the fuel uh-60 fuel pylons holding under the wings instead. 

Any report about this from other users? Maybe is related to other users without your mod.

I was looking at the shapes and texture files but i dont see any name common on both mods

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

3 minutes ago, Paladin1cd said:

I have a question for you. In MP missions I don't see any of the fine work you have done when I use your mod. I've also noticed I don't see liveries I have loaded - I could understand if I don't have them loaded but I do. Any known fix for that?

AFAIK, both server and other users need to have mod installed for MP (same as any other mod in MP)

Liveries need to be loaded in the "\Liveries\CLP_UH60aMOD" folder, example:

"C:\Users\[YOURNAME]\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\tech\CLP_UH-60a_MOD\Liveries\CLP_UH60aMOD\")

(or)

"C:\Users\[YOURNAME]\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\CLP_UH60aMOD"

Also, check the country matches the livery in ME. for example, my old UH-60a liveries were coded by country, so if you placed a USA blackhawk in ME, the Israel livery would not show (you would need to change country of the plane to match or use country = "combined joint task force" which will show all countries on that side. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Esac_mirmidon said:

It seems the A-4 mod is interacting weirdly with your mod with the fuel tanks. I see other players with the fuel tanks structure of the black hawk instead the Skyhawk fuel tanks.

please pm a screenshot to me. Odd, I thought I coded everything with very unique naming to avoid any conflicts.  I don't see anything in my code or models that would conflict with the A4 but have recoded the fuel tanks anyway for the coming update.

p.s. do you have any of the other blackhawk mods installed? just want to confirm you are seeing the tanks from my mod

p.p.s: I will try to get the update out this weekend (not sure if I will get all the new liveries I wanted to include finished but we'll see)

Edited by prccowboy

I Will check ASAP.

I have doubts because i am using also other Uh-60 mod, the folded version one. What i see are the pylons and the holding structure. Not the tanks itself.

Sorry if im taking your time for nothing. I will test it soon.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

On 1/22/2022 at 8:30 AM, prccowboy said:

Well... there are also these 2 configurations that were missing. ALL still WIP. I am reworking the 3d models which unfortunately means new UV maps, which means new textures, which means re-doing all the liveries. So, it may take some time before I have an update ready.

Screen_220121_202304.jpg

Screen_220121_202422.jpg

Pls take your time. No need to rush this perfect mod 😄

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 1/23/2022 at 1:34 AM, FoxHoundELite said:

Pls take your time. No need to rush this perfect mod 😄

UPDATE RELEASED. v1.0.0123 is now available. See 1st post. I also included a "bonus" UH-60J variant

Note: This release now includes all of the liveries from my old UH-60a skin pack (adapted for this mod). You no longer need to add my old "UH-60a Livery Pack (Multiple Country H-60 variants)" to have them working in this mod. (you can still add other livery artist skins)

There are now 37 liveries included. They are coded by country so only those applicable to the country you select in ME will show up

Changes:

Added 4 more models / configurations: MH-60R no pylons, MH-60S no pylons, MH-60L (legacy) with pylons and UH-60J
Re-worked R/S/ESSS models and textures
Added/modified liveries
Added Damage code (thanks to "RustyGunner" for identifying it was missing)
Modified fuel tank code to avoid any potential conflicts

Edited by prccowboy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

It seems the weird pylon interaction with the A-4 Skyhawk and this mod has gone with the lates A-4 version.

So, forget about it mate. Thanks for your new version.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

11 hours ago, prccowboy said:

UPDATE RELEASED. v1.0.0123 is now available. See 1st post. I also included a "bonus" UH-60J variant

Note: This release now includes all of the liveries from my old UH-60a skin pack (adapted for this mod). You no longer need to add my old "UH-60a Livery Pack (Multiple Country H-60 variants)" to have them working in this mod. (you can still add other livery artist skins)

There are now 37 liveries included. They are coded by country so only those applicable to the country you select in ME will show up

Changes:

Added 4 more models / configurations: MH-60R no pylons, MH-60S no pylons, MH-60L (legacy) with pylons and UH-60J
Re-worked R/S/ESSS models and textures
Added/modified liveries
Added Damage code (thanks to "RustyGunner" for identifying it was missing)
Modified fuel tank code to avoid any potential conflicts

CLPuh60aMOD.png

i will worship you 4ever ❤️

question though, is this skin pack still compatible with latest update?
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3314233/

Edited by FoxHoundELite

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

45 minutes ago, FoxHoundELite said:

i will worship you 4ever ❤️

question though, is this skin pack still compatible with latest update?
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3314233/

Not needed. Those skins are baked in now (with updates to make more compatible with the mod). you could probably still add my old skin pack but you would have redundant/duplicate skins that are not color matched to the new parts. Any other skins that you may have for the old UH-60a will still work (by adding them to the mod liveries) but ymmv

Edited by prccowboy
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Arrow11 said:

adds immersion with the most diverse range of h60 models.

too diverse, lol. Confused me with all the different variants. Sorry folks, with all the different variants a wrong model snuck in for the UH-60L legacy with no pylons/probe. It should be corrected now (v1.0.0125)

Edited by prccowboy

Since changelogs aren't always meaningful, Here is a more visual representation of some of the changes from v0.9.1116 to v1.0.0125:

Re-worked R/S/ESSS models and textures.

(see example of Knighthawk updates below)

changelog.png

Added/modified liveries.

The following liveries are now included with the mod:Screen_220125_175739.jpg

- (USA) 56thRQS 26208
- (USA) 56thRQS 26208 with EURO ONE CAMO
- (USA) 56thRQS 26208 with DESERT CAMO
- (USA) 160th SOAR NightStalkers 
- (ESP) SPANISH ARMADA 10thAS 165856

Modified/adapted from my multiple country skin pack
- (USA) MH-60S HSC-25 Island Knights (BuNo 166367)
- (USA) US Homeland Security
- (USA) MH-60R HSM-75 (BuNo 168103)
- (USA) US Coast Guard (6004)
- (AFG) Afghan National Army
- (AUS) Australian Army 5th Aviation Regiment (A25-111 Barbarian)
- (AUT) Austrian Bundesheer (6MBF)
- (BRA) Brazil Air Force (8908)
- (BRN) Royal Brunei Air Force (TUDB-403)
- (CHN) China People's Liberation Army Air Force S-70C (LH92209)
- (CHN) China People's Liberation Army Air Force Z-20 (H-60 copy)
- (COL) Colombia Air Force (4138)
- (EGY) Egypt Presidential
- (ISR) Israel Air Force Squadron 123 (707)
- (JAP) Japan Air Self-Defense Force (4551)
- (JOR) Jordanian Special Ops (3002)
- (KOR) South Korea ROK Army UH-60P (01-750)
- (MEX) Mexico Federal Police (101)
- (MEX) Mexico Air Force (1069)
- (MEX) Mexico Navy (302)
- (MYS) Malaysia Air Force (M46-02)
- (PHL) Philippine Air Force (1st S-70i from PZL Mielec - no tail no)
- (POL) PZL Mielec S-70i
- (SAU) Royal Saudi Army (26101)
- (SIN) Singapore Navy (266)
- (SWE) Swedish Armed Forces (161229)
- (THA) Royal Thai Navy (3201)
- (TUN) Tunisia Air Force (L82304)
- (TUR) Turkey Land Forces (14309)
- (TUR) Turkey Jandarma (1925)
- (TWN) Taiwan ROC Army (27250)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2