802 AK and AKG issues

skypickle

With the AK, I find the ship on radar, press T5 to mark it as SPI and launch in Direct mode...missile misses.

No route points used. At no time do I hear the little hentai saying 'tracking,tracking...' Can AKs be used without an RP?

With the AKG, I have a waypoint directly on the target. I copy that waypoint to #36 (which is PP1) I also create a PP1 on the F10 map before takeoff, update the DTC and load the new info. I fly towards target and have WPT3 set in UFCP. HSD shows target and there is a dashed white line from aircraft to target. There is also a small perpendicular hash mark on the dashed white line that moves close to the target (what's that for?) I launch the AKG in COO, TV comes on and no target in sight... hits a mosque and commits a war crime. Cant I hit something with an AKG without seeing it on the TV in COO mode?

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

C802 and almost every anti-ship missile have same problem, need ED check and fix.

image of 802AKG is bind to the axis of missile, no target in the image, no target will be hit by the missile

if you are attacking moving target, you will have to manually turn missile left/right a bit, to find the target by your own eyes

Hi L0op8ack

On 11/15/2021 at 10:32 AM, L0op8ack said:

C802 and almost every anti-ship missile have same problem, need ED check and fix.

image of 802AKG is bind to the axis of missile, no target in the image, no target will be hit by the missile

if you are attacking moving target, you will have to manually turn missile left/right a bit, to find the target by your own eyes

I tested som mission Viggen both work ok same as harpoon iys look its now only JF issue

303 & Friends discord

Hangar :

JF-17 Thunder, F-16C Viper, I-16, Christen Eagle II, F-14 Tomcat, Supercarrier, WWII Assets Pack, F/A-18C Hornet, AJS-37 Viggen, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E Tiger II, M-2000C, MiG-15bis, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst, Fw 190 D-9 Dora, F-86F Sabre, Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D Mustang, A-10C Warthog,SA342 Gazelle, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Black Shark II, Persian Gulf Map, Normandy 1944 Map,

On 11/15/2021 at 3:32 AM, L0op8ack said:

Hate to say it; but just like the SD-10 needed to be moved to the 120 scheme because the R-77 wasn't being taken care of, you're probably going to need to move the 802ak(g) to the harpoon/SLAM scheme because ED isn't going to fix it.