Jester Lantrin Commands - Track Steerpoint 1-3

makosch

Hey guys...funny thing is happening here. When I tell jester to Track STP 1 -3 all he does is switch actual Steerpoints. Funny thing is Voice Attack is recognizing the command. All other Lantrin commands are working.

1:52:39.127 TX5 | ICS: [   ] ,  [ LANTIRN Track Steerpoint 1 ]   

Is anyone else gewtting this behaviour?

cheers

Rampart

• Like 1

Has the LANTIRN commands been added ?

I cannot find anything in the new documentation.

VAICOM v.2.5.26.0

AIRIO v.2.5.11.1

I deleted the old VAICOM PRO for DCS World.vap and let VAICOM build a new one, which I have imported.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

I pretty much followed what's in the manual and the readme files:

- Downloaded and installed most current Vaicom Pro version.

- Downloaded most recent AIRIO extension (2.5.11.1)...twice.

- Did the "dance":

• Vaicom Pro config tab: export (this creates new AIRIO profile)
  • Voice Attack: Import new AIRIO profile
  • Edit profile, manually copy all 9 entries to VAICOM PRO to DCS World profile
  • Delete "temporary AIRIO" profile

- Start Vaicom Pro first, then DCS. Close and restart Vaicom Pro. Press "finish" in editor tab and paste updated command list into Voice Attack.

- Put the downloaded airio.dll in the extension subfolder folder of the vaicom plugin in the voice attack folder.

Edit: oh, and trained the new keywords and phrases.

Restarted PC. Now it works. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Jayhawk1971
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jayhawk1971 said:

• Edit profile, manually copy all 9 entries to VAICOM PRO to DCS World profile

what does this mean?, import into viacompro.vap the airio.vap commands?

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

K thx, already done. 

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

Thanks AdrianL for the hint.

My VAICOM Documents folder still had the old User guide, so I downloaded the new one from the Vaicom homepage.

Next issue was that alot of commands where missing in the profile.

I created a new "VAICOM PRO for DCS World" profile and imported the new AIRIO 2.5.11 commands into the profile.

Alot of commands where still missing ( I only has 590 or so commands).

I whent into the VAICOM Editor tab and pressed TEST just above "Alias", and got a message that 560 (or so) aliasses where missing.

The trick is to presh "FINISH" and all commands, including the missing aliasses are copied to the windows clipboard.

Now go to VoiceAttack window and open Your Profile (VAICOM PRO for DCS World).

Double click on one of the "AI Communication command" entries, like "*Abbeville Drucat * (Multipart)" - a new window appears where the text to the left of "When I say:" is highlighted.

Delete all the text and press Ctrl+V to paste the clipboard content. 

Now press "OK" to close the window, press "Apply" and then "Done".

Re-check for missing aliasses on the VAICOM panel "Editor" tab - "TEST" and there should be no missing aliasses and Your good to go.

I must admit that I was so desperate that I bought a new set of Licenses, since I thought that they wheren't working and I couldn´t find the old Licens keys - my bad 😪

But for me VAICOM is priceless, since I play in VR and the immersion factor using Voice is so much higher.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb fjacobsen:

I must admit that I was so desperate that I bought a new set of Licenses, since I thought that they wheren't working and I couldn´t find the old Licens keys - my bad 😪

But for me VAICOM is priceless, since I play in VR and the immersion factor using Voice is so much higher.

You did nothing wrong. 

Such a good tool at such a low price, you can also spend one euro more for it. 

Can not fly without it anymore. 

Frank 

System: Asus ROG STRIX X570 , Ryzen 9 5900X , ASUS ROG STRIX LC 240 , 64 GB GSkill 3200 Trident Z , Powercolor Red Devil RX 6900 XT , Running SSD only

Input: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog , Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals , Track IR 5, VoiceAttac with Vaicom Pro, HP Reverb G2

DCS Open Beta , Nevada NTTR Map, Persian Gulf Map , Syria Map, F-14 Tomcat , F/A-18C Hornet , F-16 Viper, AV-8B Harrier, Supercarrier