Engine sputters before shutting down with engine cut off

hazzer

Hi all, 

This is an issue that I have noticed with all the warbirds pretty much. The cut off cuts fuel to the engine, essentially an instant process. For some reason all the aircraft sputter and increase rpm etc as if they are still getting some fuel. This is incorrect as the engines should just die. It has been an issue (and still is) in the other aircraft, spitfire and p51. 

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Oh finally someone noticed it too, i watched countless warbirds shut downs and there was not a single example of engine keep splutter over and over like in P-51 or spitfire case. Aparently ww2 dev team don't have time to address this issue.

• Like 1

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

This also occurs when starting the Mossie, if you forget to turn the fuel tank cocks to on you can start the engines and they will sputter on and on until you turn the fuel tank cocks to on. 

• Like 2

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit