Do both people have to own module to share cockpit

Durkin

SUPPORT ED.

your friend should just buy it.

you dont hear battlefield 2042 ppl asking to be just "ONLY" gunners in the game. lol

if its that expensive, your friend should wait a few years till it is on sale.

or be a good friend and purchase a copy for him!

Edited by hannibal
  • Like 1

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Am 13.11.2021 um 01:52 schrieb Durkin:

I would by it for him if I thought he would play more that a couple times.

I will wait and then have him do the 14 day trial after I’m good enough to make it fun for him.

Do you think he is aware of the way a TEDAC is controled? He may need a Head tracker/VR to effectively point the gun. And I personally think the front seat is even more complex than flying.

The trial option is definitely the way to go, I guess.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

On 11/13/2021 at 1:52 AM, Durkin said:

I would by it for him if I thought he would play more that a couple times.

I'd do what I call the 'cinema test': if you play with him for longer than cinema tickets for the same time (assume 2.5 hours per movie) would cost, you break even. Where I live (Switzerland) that boils down to 10$ per hour, so if you play for 5 hours, you got your money's worth. Since you can play it for free in the first couple of days, I guess you'd pretty much know after the free-to-play period of 14 days is over. Anyway, and only IMHO, if you played for less than 5 hours within 14 days, don't bother.

Edited by cfrag
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...