Prince Hassan air base

heroe

The base that would be perfect in this map is the air base in Azraq but if it is too south of the limits of the map, the prince Hazan air base would be a great contribution to this map, it is a large base with space for small and large planes I wish it could be integrated

• Like 2

On 11/13/2021 at 6:19 PM, heroe said:

The base that would be perfect in this map is the air base in Azraq but if it is too south of the limits of the map, the prince Hazan air base would be a great contribution to this map, it is a large base with space for small and large planes I wish it could be integrated

This has been requested multiple times already (also by me 😋)
You're absolutely right that it would be an fantastic addition, allowing many realistic scenarios/campaigns.

I think though, that the main problem is, that geographically Azraq lies on the same latitude as Amman, Jeruzalem and Tel Aviv. These large cities (especially Amman) would probably cause a big hit on performance and as we all know Syria is already quite demanding as is.

Simply leaving out these cities could be a solution, but I'm not sure if Amman ain't too close to Azraq to leave it out..

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

41 minutes ago, sirrah said:

This has been requested multiple times already (also by me 😋)
You're absolutely right that it would be an fantastic addition, allowing many realistic scenarios/campaigns.

I think though, that the main problem is, that geographically Azraq lies on the same latitude as Amman, Jeruzalem and Tel Aviv. These large cities (especially Amman) would probably cause a big hit on performance and as we all know Syria is already quite demanding as is.

Simply leaving out these cities could be a solution, but I'm not sure if Amman ain't too close to Azraq to leave it out..

To leave out those cities would be the best option given the geo-political situation in those Israeli/Palestinian area’s. Amman is closer but imo still far enough to be able to be left out without it looking weird, sure I would welcome the city being there, but it’s not a big must, I’d rather have the airbase.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...