Time on Target/Required groundspeed broken

deltatango

OB 2.7.7..15038

It seems TOT/Groundspeed cueing does not function as it used to/is supposed to. Currently, the groundspeed req'd to make the TOT changes when you click through the waypoints.

This shouldn't happen unless you have AUTO boxed on the HSI and CPL SEQ selected on the autopilot. If you do, the jet will calculate the req'd ground speed for you to fly sequentially though each waypoint beginning with the next selected WP, so it makes sense that it changes as you click through them as this effectively track shortens your route.

If you don't have AUTO boxed though, it should calculate the GS req'd to take you DIRECTLY to the TGT WP. This should not change as you select each WP and did not used to.

Note that this has nothing to with the GSPD setting. This is optional and I don't have one set. (The ED Early access guid makes it sound like it's req'd but it's not)

P.S Neither the ED early access guide, nor Chuck's guide covers this the AUTO vs groundspeed logic.

• ED Team

Please include a short track replay showing the problem. 

If you have evidence of this behaviour please DM me. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

TRK Attached.  Also noticed another weirdie when recording it. Last WP in the SEQ was 5. TOT TGT was set to WP4. If I scroll through the WPs past 4, the req'd ground speed disappears.

Will send you a DM. Thanks!

TOT issue.trk

• ED Team

Thanks I have made a report for the team and they will check. 

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2