Vaicom Keeps Giving Commands I didn't Say

sSkullZnBoneZz

So I'm a long time Vaicom Pro user and I've never noticed this happening until recently, maybe because I'm flying the Tomcat more lately and I'm using Hot Mic. Vaicom Pro keeps telling my wingmen to attack bandits, or any other random command that I didn't say. I can't seem to figure out why. Has anyone else had this issue?

Edited by sSkullZnBoneZz

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

Yes, sometimes I'll get "roger that" from Jester completely out of the blue. My working hypothesis so far is that the mic either picks up background noise (like from the TV), or random noises such as exasperated exhaling (through the nose; which is pretty close to the built-in mics of the Vive) are being misinterpreted as a voice commands.

Checking the Voice Attack log, the most common unintentional commands for me are "south" and "navigate steerpoint 2", for whatever reason.

Edited by Jayhawk1971

Yeah I just flew another Fear the Bones Campaign mission and turned hot mic off and didn't notice any erroneous commands. Mine is usually "Flight Attack Bandits." So I guess I'll have to live with that or not use hot mic.

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS