Export lua issue to keep lights synced

Cowboy10uk

hi all, im having an issue keeping my export.lua file working with my winwing takeoff and combat panels, the issue is the lights keep stop working everytime i restart the system, resulting in having to press the repair lua button in settings. they then work for that flight.

however that also then removes my export LUA lines for my simshaker and Volanta.   is there anyway to keep my lights working without having to give up the simshaker and Volanta exports? 

its getting a tad annoying now, love the hardware but absolutly detest the software for winwing. 

Export .lua file with Simshaker and Volanta, but lights dont work is as such

local wwtlfs=require('lfs')
dofile(wwtlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/wwt/wwtExport.lua')

dofile(lfs.writedir() .. "Scripts/DCS_Volanta.lua")
local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]]

Repaired Export lua file where the lights work, but Volanta and Simshaker doesnt, is like such

Any help on getting them all playing nicely together is appreciated

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

This is mine and it doesn't change on startup. The attached pic shows my Simmapro settings. Make sure the text red is at the beginning. You can also set the Export.lua to read only.

BIOS = {}; BIOS.LuaScriptDir = [[C:\Program Files\DCS-BIOS\dcs-lua\]]; BIOS.PluginDir = [[C:\Users\phill\AppData\Roaming/DCS-BIOS/Plugins\]]; if lfs.attributes(BIOS.LuaScriptDir..[[BIOS.lua]]) ~= nil then dofile(BIOS.LuaScriptDir..[[BIOS.lua]]) end --[[DCS-BIOS Automatic Setup]]
local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])

settings.JPG

Edited by MustangSally

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir