Besoin l'aide d'un expert mission

mobile83

Hello,

I would like to modify a mission that requires a "cockpit argument in the range" but that was made for the F18 for battery test, I can't find a value for the battery ON on the F16, I would like to replace the default command F18 (marker 416) by a command ignition of the F16 batteries to be able to start the mission

can someone help me ? thank you

what should I put in the two middle commands?

image below is the mission for f18

(sorry for the english I am french)

Sans titre.png

Edited by mobile83

@mobile83, the cockpit argument for the F-16 battery switch is 510.   -1 is off, 0 is BATT, 1 is MAN PWR.

You can find all of the cockpit arguments in the clickabledata.lua file which you can find in this directory: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\F-16C\Cockpit\Scripts

image.png

Using the modelviewer found in C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin.  You can load that up, load the F-16 shape file Cockpit.F-16C.EDM located here: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\F-16C\Cockpit\Shape

Once you load that file in the modelviewer, you can move the sliders and see what values correspond with the position of each switch.

J'espère que ces informations vous aideront !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1