P-51 Wingmen will not leave bunker or follow leader for take off

Elwood_Blues
Go to solution Solved by SUNTSAG,

Ok...made a map (Caucasus) I have 3 P-51D AI wingmen. (Me - Leader, 3 Wingmen - Veterans)

On mission start, they will NOT leave the garage/bunker/whatever you want to call it.

We are start from parking hot..I request taxi, sometimes they will say "Rolling" but do not roll out.

I have changed loadouts, weight but still nothing.

I have tried Rejoin, and various other commands, still nothing. Spitty does the same thing.

If I try take of from runway, I , and the wingman, are put into a parking spot that is NOT assigned and it states Runway is Closed, please wait..

Nobody else in in the mission.

Am I missing something or is this a bug? 

Edited by Elwood_Blues

• Solution

Hi Elwood Blues, In both of the 4-Ship flights or sections all the aircraft loadouts are overweight. As soon as that issue was resolved the AI starts to taxi for me in OpenBeta (Both Spittys and Ponys). Attached is an updated version of your mission. Hope that helps, cheers. 

Amended-Elwoods WWII Caucasus Missions Ver F.miz

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 minutes ago, SUNTSAG said:

Hi Elwood Blues, In both of the 4-Ship flights or sections all the aircraft loadouts are overweight. As soon as that issue was resolved the AI starts to taxi for me in OpenBeta (Both Spittys and Ponys). Attached is an updated version of your mission. Hope that helps, cheers. 

Amended-Elwoods WWII Caucasus Missions Ver F.miz 559.42 kB · 0 downloads

Thats odd as I did the same thing (see original post)...thanx for the help