Any Swedes learning Black Shark?

Schutz

Any fellow Swedes out there learning to fly and fight in the KA-50? Would be nice to play some simple online training missions (manouvers, formation flying, target sharing..) with people using the same language, timezone etc.

Väl mött,

Schutz

well not a swede here but if english would be ok for you then we can fly together...

i dont even know if sweden and germany have the same timezone...but i think we do.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-14 Tomcat

Rest in Peace

(and hopefully get reborn in DCS!)

(Dream came true about 10 years later, now the Apache please :lol:)

well not a swede here but if english would be ok for you then we can fly together...

i dont even know if sweden and germany have the same timezone...but i think we do.

Well flying with Germans works too, just like in the 1930s..;)

Only one hour time difference i think.

Ill send you a message.

Yes

I got the russian download version this weekend, and definitly need practice...

Swell. Well anyone that wants to do some online training just send me a private message and well set something up. I havent yet done ANY online playing so i hope its easy to get it starting.

well i just had my first training lesson with Schutz and i guess he liked it =)

around 1 hour flying and he learned:

- using intercom for communication with ground service to get weapons

- using the vikhr

- and using the datalink

and yes he is a fast learner =)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-14 Tomcat

Rest in Peace

(and hopefully get reborn in DCS!)

(Dream came true about 10 years later, now the Apache please :lol:)

Also waiting western version. Vi svenskar är ju så upptagna att vi inte hinner lära oss ryska. Och vi har väll alldrig varit så gästvänliga gentemot det ryska folket / språket. Med tanke på kalla kriget :P .

Sorry Back on topic

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Vi svenskar är ju så upptagna att vi inte hinner lära oss ryska. Och vi har väll alldrig varit så gästvänliga gentemot det ryska folket / språket. Med tanke på kalla kriget :P .

Eller med tanke på alla konflikter från Gustav Vasa och Karl XII till strandade ubåtar och gasledningar.. Men ryssar är en granne vi måste älska att hata, en fin arvsfiende..;D Till skillnad från Amerikanen som smyger in och förstör vår kultur.. oj tillbaka till flygandet..

Yes last night was the first practice session with Maverick-GER- and he kept a relentless pace, that guy can type AND trim..;D

To all Swedes, ill try and set up a server, nights at around 20.00-23.00 and call it "Helikopterafton"..;)

Edited by Schutz
  • Like 1