Any Swedes learning Black Shark?

Schutz

Den som väntar på någonting gott.. ja han väntar alltid för länge..;/

Min IP är 213.114.216.191 om någon inte hittar i listan. Nubbe e lösenordet..

Bestäm en tid för imorgon.. Missade den tyvärr idag :(

You loose it and im getting fiber installed as im typing this :) Its all installed, they just need to get all suppliers in on it. It was created so that they invite some of the biggest suppliers here in sweden. Gives me the choice to choose the best/cheapest/fastest within minutes. So i can switch in a heartbeat if its not to my liking. Very nice indeed and opens up good possibilities to host larger games later on.

Regards

Alex

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

South side stockholm, and these fiber lines are put down as a result of the whole near by community getting it. So when its complete in all houses/apartements, they will invite the suppliers onto that line. We will get internet, tv and phone through that line. Right now im using comhem, and they are one of the suppliers coming onto that line. Wich the others are i dont know atm, but the note i got says it will be competing companies. And since comhem supply 50mbit now (soon?), i guess the others need to be top line too and since they share the same line/contacts - it will be easy as pie to change between them if we are not satisfyed. Also it comes with services such as possibilities to order tv shows, movies and games etc. Havent read all the info on it yet as i got tons of papers and booklets about it. :)

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

Another Swede here, have been waiting for WE version. Might give it a go with the RU version though. $25 is not that bad, and I can have it installed on another pc later on when I get the other version. Very tempted.....

Reading the manual to start with :music_whistling:

• 1 month later...

Swede here as well!

I'd love some maneuvering together with some chaps from the same timezone and cultural habits =)

Usually pretty busy but I'm open for some gaming on evenings and maybe some during day-time next week.

Just let me know ;)

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Another Sven here! Good to see some fellow countrymen ;)

I just started to learn the systems, but it would be great to do some coop.

Cheers,

Ingolf

| i7 7700K quad@4.50Ghz | GTX 1080Ti | RAM: 16GB | PSU: 750w | W10 x64 | X52Pro | G25 | Rift CV1 / 2 x Acer GN246HL |

Tonight means 2008-01-09, friday between 1900-2300 ;)

I'm good for game tonight at anytime between 1900-2300 if anyone else is up for it.

I'll probably lurk around the forums unless something unexpected happens.

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

yupp! Har ägt den nu i 2 veckor ;) Fyfaaaaan vad läckert!!!! Trot eller ej!! Curier mission!! Landade på båten på första försökte Skall prova och frappsa den med vegas! har alldrig provat ;)

Bestregards:MKC

PS: I'm available whole holiday

Edited by Mr.KingCobra

Norway here to. Also a member of the 131st Screamin deamons :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 3930K.

16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz.

Asus P9X79 Deluxe.

Asus GTX680 2Gb.

Auzentech Home Theater 3D Sound.

TM Warthog HOTAS.

TM Cougar MFD's.

Saitek Flight Pro pedals.

TrackIR 5.

Samsung Syncmaster P2770FH