Argo Mission 0ne

RePhil

logged into fly the Argo mission and when I got to Batumi the C-130 was not parked next to the crowd it was by bldg. to the right of the crowed. There were AH64 were it should have been and I could not get the trigger to work on loading the VIP? Bug or do I need to redownload the campaign 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

10 minutes ago, RePhil said:

logged into fly the Argo mission and when I got to Batumi the C-130 was not parked next to the crowd it was by bldg. to the right of the crowed. There were AH64 were it should have been and I could not get the trigger to work on loading the VIP? Bug or do I need to redownload the campaign 

Try this forum:

https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/511-uh-1h-argo-campaign/

(Perhaps do a short search there first. Chances are, that this was already reported/discussed)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 4 months later...

I think I remember the trigger being something about spooling down the throttle to idle and then the trigger will fire. I also think you have to land facing the crowd and right infront of the C-130.

**Edit** I dug up my own similar question to this from a couple years ago...here's what I did to get it to work**

gregzagk said:
Thanks, it should need +5 seconds. I guess it's the parameters that are not working on your setup for some reason. Did you have the collective on the full down position too (try using num- too to be sure)?

Thanks again

Greg

Got it to work, here were my parameters for anyone else having issues. I have to land within the center of the apache's and crowd, but as close to the airport terminal building as was safe. I was also facing out towards the sea. The trigger worked within 5 seconds of me having the chopper like that. I am now onto Mission 3, so far great campaign, really enjoying it!:thumbup

Edited by Gunnar81
Found helpful old post
  • Thanks 1