HTS/HAD lost lock, SPI locked on emitter

_SteelFalcon_

When using the HTS/HAD and you fly close to a threat, there's a chance that the lock breaks on the HAD page. from then on, you can no longer change your SPI, it'll always be locked to the last emitters position. TGP can no longer be moved, Steerpoint indicator in the HUD will point to the emitters position. the HAD cursor can be moved freely again, but no other emitters can be locked up.

Additionally TMS right does not seem to step through multiple emitters

HTS SPI.trk

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, NineLine said:

Hey SteelFalcon, sadly, TMS functions did not make it on time for this patch.

Thanks.

Ah no problem, happy anyways 🙂 Thanks for the info. 

The SPI bug is still a thing though, even without TMS functions. Thanks for looking at it

Edited by _SteelFalcon_

The HAD should store past active emitters as inactive and even mission preplanned emitters which the airplane has not seen. There is no "lock" with HAD to be lost. It's just a position and type assignment. Just because an emitter stops emitting doesn't mean it drops off the HAD format and a missile can still be directed against it.

• Thanks 3

Can confirm had the same issue on the first (!) test session this evening.  Could not unlock the SPI with anything i did even powering on and off the hardpoints etc.  Also to note the HSI was also locked and cycling through the waypoints id entered did nothing to change the direction or distance.

Note from this point on the TGP is also locked to this point, with the exception of SP, but it does not allow you to create a new SPI.  On CZ takes you back to the bugged locked position.

Of 4 viper flights that went up at  the same time, myself and another player had the exact same issue.  Not player issue - know the viper inside out.

PS Should also add i could not clear the issue by landing and rearming either.

Had to get a new slot.

Edited by Hawkeye_UK
  • Like 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

Also had the same. All sensors were jammed to that same position where the emitter was seen in HAD. Even jdams VIS cue on HUD went there immediately. CZ didn’t work. I was able to put litening to SP but that was all. Sadly i wasn’t able to get track.

• Like 1

http://dcsfinland.fi/

Dcs: F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, MiG-21bis, M2000C, C-101, AJS-37, F-5, MF1, Bf-109K4, AH-64, UH-1, Ka-50, Mi-24, FC3, SC

System: i5-13600k@P58,58,57,57,56,56/E45 Asus TUF 3080Ti OC 12gb, 64gb DDR5 5600cl32, HP Reverb G2, Virpil WarBrD, Warthog throttle with deltasim slew, MFG Crosswind, DIY ”UFC”, 3x TM MFD’s

http://dcsfinland.fi/

Dcs: F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, MiG-21bis, M2000C, C-101, AJS-37, F-5, MF1, Bf-109K4, AH-64, UH-1, Ka-50, Mi-24, FC3, SC

System: i5-13600k@P58,58,57,57,56,56/E45 Asus TUF 3080Ti OC 12gb, 64gb DDR5 5600cl32, HP Reverb G2, Virpil WarBrD, Warthog throttle with deltasim slew, MFG Crosswind, DIY ”UFC”, 3x TM MFD’s

Someone on discord also reported the following:

- if  you handoff a threat and then switch the MFD page, it breaks the handoff and wont let you handoff another threat

- if you handoff a threat, and it launches on you, it breaks it and wont let you handoff again

i feel like this is in the same line of issues as mentioned above

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Same problems here like all of that one up above. Additionally I found the SOI  in the hud will not work properly, remain lock to  A steer point and can't be moved to create a mark Point on   too a target spot visually  

Edited by slash11985

• ED Team

reported, 

it looks like it is already fixed internally, the team will check it out. 

thank you

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I am trying to do wild weasel missions with mavericks. I am using the HTS to slew my TGP to a radar and then I use the mavericks in pre mode to disable the radar. However, when I designate the radar on the HTS, i cannot designate the next radar after I take the first one out. I will fly to another SAM and it wont let me designate that radar. After designating the first one i just cannot designate any other radars. My TGP will not slew to it. Is this a bug or something I'm missing?