Overfly Markpoint

AlexCaboose

Can we create markpoint from our current position? Markpoint DED page has 4 modes: TGP/FCR/HUD and also Overfly. I am able to create markpoints using first three sensors but Overfly does not seem to work. Is it still WIP?

i9 9700K @5.0GHz; 2080 Ti, 32GB RAM. Reverb G2; TM Warthog on VPC WarBRD Base, MFG Crosswind V3

OFLY should work in any master mode. Just dobber to highlight "OFLY" on DED and press TMS forward. Different situations have different initialized selection of mark sensor but you can always change to OFLY and use it as the mark sensor in every circumstance (at least when INS is working normally).

4 hours ago, Frederf said:

OFLY should work in any master mode. Just dobber to highlight "OFLY" on DED and press TMS forward. Different situations have different initialized selection of mark sensor but you can always change to OFLY and use it as the mark sensor in every circumstance (at least when INS is working normally).

I know it should work, but it currently doesn’t. I guess it’s still WIP though since it was moved to the wishlist section.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, b0bl00i said:

So the current way to use it is to make sure we are in A-A mode, hit ICP 7 and do tms up?

Yeah, that’s the only way I was able to get it to work after usacop’s suggestion above. I never use A-A mode, only ever MSL for quick swapping between A-A and A-G.