Maverick GMT and HTS Slave

-Cipher-

Hello guys
Thank you for the great patch
however I noticed something I'm not sure if its a bug or its me doing something wrong but 
when locking a SAM on HAD page while having MAV in PRE mode
the WPN page delivery mode will switch to HTS mode 
however it does not slave to the target location and no TMS functions as WPN page being SOI are functional 

image_2021-11-19_021847.png

Viper HTS test.trk

Edited by -Cipher-
  • Like 1

CPU :Intel® Core i5-4690K CPU @3.50GHz 3.50GHz GPU :RX 580 Sapphire |RAM : 16GB | SSD 500GB & 1TB Samsung | Flight gear : T.16000 FCS Flight Pack

⚡ Wishlist :    F-117 Nighthawk  | F-14D Super Tomcat |  F-111 Aardvark | P-38M Lightning   ⚡

• ED Team

Hi, 

you should be able to slave the maverick as far as I am aware, but we do have some slaving issues with maverick currently I will look into it. 

thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

5 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi, 

you should be able to slave the maverick as far as I am aware, but we do have some slaving issues with maverick currently I will look into it. 

thanks

Thank you

CPU :Intel® Core i5-4690K CPU @3.50GHz 3.50GHz GPU :RX 580 Sapphire |RAM : 16GB | SSD 500GB & 1TB Samsung | Flight gear : T.16000 FCS Flight Pack

⚡ Wishlist :    F-117 Nighthawk  | F-14D Super Tomcat |  F-111 Aardvark | P-38M Lightning   ⚡

Hi, 
thanks
It should be slaved to the SPI though, no? So, just regular PRE mode.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

• Wags locked this topic

Not sure it's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong.  Tracking moving ground targets to attack with Mavericks.

I enter A/G mode.  Mavericks are ON.  Switch to WPN page

Switch from GM to GMT mode.  Reduce the MAP brightness.  I see my moving targets.

Switch from Mav. VIS mode to PRE mode, and the GMT mode seems to reset and I can no longer see any moving targets.

Please see attached track file

GMT Bug.trk

• Wags changed the title to Maverick GMT and HTS Slave