No Main Menu in VR Hangar

Jonay

Hi, just got my G2 yesterday and it worked to start with, then I performed the update and now I have no main menu or aircraft model in the hangar.

Whilst DCS was updating I was following through the Thud DCS VR guide and watched a video on optimizing Windows 10 - which included disabling some background processes and turning off location/file access for apss etc - I'm wondering if that did it. 

Has anyone seen this before?

Ignore that the WMR view is focused, I just brought it to the front to show all of what I was seeing at the time.

https://i.imgur.com/czcYegb.png

Edited by Jonay

have you tried recentring your vr view, default is keypad 5, i map it to a joystick button 

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

1 hour ago, speed-of-heat said:

have you tried recentring your vr view, default is keypad 5, i map it to a joystick button 

I'm not at home to try at the moment, but just thinking that I can't even see the aircraft model that sits in the hangar (SU-27) or the menu screen when looking around. It's completely empty!

Will report back when I get home again.