Operation Pontus: SEAD Flights won't attack

Timster76

First of all I have to say that I bought the campaign without knewing what awaits me. I just bought it because it's from BD so it has to be good💪 After reading that I have to plan the mssions for and my squadron I was rather like...

austin-powers-international-man-of-mysteaustin-powers-international-man-of-myste

So I'm not 100% sure if it is my cup of tea, but after competing the missions 1 and 2 I think I can get use to it.

So back to topic. In mission 2 I stuck to the recommendation to assign Fish and Trigger for CAP and Hooters and Pickles for SEAD. Because of an "unofficial incident" (got shot down) I knew there only SA-9 and ZSU-23 present. So I didn't give Hooters and Pickles HARMs but AGM-65F. While Fish and Trigger did a great job, Hooters and Pickles just stayed in orbit and didn't go for the task.

Did I something wrong or is it coding issue?

8 hours ago, Timster76 said:

First of all I have to say that I bought the campaign without knewing what awaits me. I just bought it because it's from BD so it has to be good💪 After reading that I have to plan the mssions for and my squadron I was rather like...

austin-powers-international-man-of-mysteaustin-powers-international-man-of-myste

So I'm not 100% sure if it is my cup of tea, but after competing the missions 1 and 2 I think I can get use to it.

So back to topic. In mission 2 I stuck to the recommendation to assign Fish and Trigger for CAP and Hooters and Pickles for SEAD. Because of an "unofficial incident" (got shot down) I knew there only SA-9 and ZSU-23 present. So I didn't give Hooters and Pickles HARMs but AGM-65F. While Fish and Trigger did a great job, Hooters and Pickles just stayed in orbit and didn't go for the task.

Did I something wrong or is it coding issue?

Hey Timster76! First of all we would like to thank toy for your purchase. Could you please give me the code you used in order to try to reproduce this issue? 
It is rather strange that they are not attacking the targets. 🧐

Edited by petritis

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign