some things i would like to see on the F-14 A IIAF

evanf117

1: i have already made a post about, the option to remove glove pylons

2: Iranian specific bomb racks, Iran has their own bomb racks for the F-14 and i think it would be cool to get the extra bit of detail
IRIAF%2BGrumman%2BF-14%2BBombcat%2Bfitte

3: the SUU-20 rocket/bomb pod, through not adding combat functionality it would be fun to use in training
suu-20.png
(pictured here on a Tcat)
Islamic%2BRepublic%2Bof%2BIran%2BAir%2BF

4: this would be for all tomcats but it would be nice to finally see the inflatable wing bags (pictured below) be animated and move as they would in real life
image.png

thats just my list and it includes the assumption that the glove veins are already going to be included, thanks for reading and if you have any more suggestion's put them in the comments

EDIT: i forget to add, Iranian specific missiles ie the Iranian AIM-9, i would say Falkor 90 and AIM-23 but as far as im aware they are already off the table so im just planning on making a mod when the IIAF comes out

EDIT2: no AAR probe cover, as far as im aware the Irani cats were never delivered with them and even if it isnt the case there are lots of photos of Pcats without them
Grumman F-14A Tomcat - Iran - Air Force | Aviation Photo ...

Edited by evanf117

10 hours ago, OnionSpider13 said:

Removable glove pylons... is this request specific to Iran?  Were they/could they be removed from USN jets?

they probably could be removed on USN jets but as far as ive heard the Iranians removed them for sorties and just ran 4 Aim-54's and the gun some times so even though i would like to see them removeable on all it would make even more sense to make them removable on the IIAF cat

4: this would be for all tomcats but it would be nice to finally see the inflatable wing bags (pictured below) be animated and move as they would in real life

I would love to see animated airbags, too, but I’m not sure how one would go about it. I don’t think DCS supports soft body physics of any kind.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, WarbossPetross said:

Does that mean him speaking Farsi or English with Persian accent? Because the latter would be the cringe of the year!

I was thinking English with Persian accent

Edited by Baz000

22 минуты назад, Baz000 сказал:

I was thinking English with Persian accent

I can't speak for everyone, but when I hear a foreign language spoken with accent (allegedly) attributed to my native language this can only be funny for so long, after that it falls somewhere into the band from annoying to obnoxious to offensive. I say make a proper clear voice-over by a native speaker with subtitles. And if somebody decides to learn the language in question in order to understand what's being said, so much the better!

8 hours ago, r4y30n said:

I would love to see animated airbags, too, but I’m not sure how one would go about it. I don’t think DCS supports soft body physics of any kind.

doesn't have to be soft body physics in dcs, just run a soft body physics animation in some external soft ware and just bake the animation

On 11/20/2021 at 7:20 AM, Baz000 said:

Different voiced AI than a Jester AI? Maybe something more authentic to a Persian cat both in callsign name and voice acting?

Recording thousands of voice lines is huuuge undertaking and I'm pretty sure HB won't do that.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria