All deck crew immersion requests in one

Ghostrider142

I would imagine ED is aware of what the next level of immersion on the deck is, crew not just stationary, but kneeling, interaction with other crew (moving arms/hands as if communicating) moving between aircraft and work areas, driving tows/tractors, AI pilots entering exiting aircraft etc. The scripting is already there in the launch crew (great job btw). 

This would be a big step forward.

Also  some scripting templates to use in ME to populate the deck based on what type of tasks the mission you want to build needs and much more simple way to spawn aircraft in the parking spots preferred.

• Like 6

i7-4770K @3.50GHz; EVGA 1070 8GB Superclocked; 16GB Ram; MSI Z97 Gaming; two Samsung 500GB SSD's in RAID; TrackIR; 32" 2560x1440 Samsung

Yup. All of the above.  Grapes with fuel hoses. Red shirts with ammunition carts both coming up.  Integrating these with refuel and rearm commands natural follow on though immersion eye candy at first a suitable baby step. 

One step father... can already walk around after ejecting. Players being able to deplane and walk to and from the ready room. 

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

I think it would be a good start if parked statics looked parked. Chocks, covers and tie downs. Perhaps with the option of attendant crew/items as a part of the spawn. At present I need 3 separate mods and a good deal of trial and error chock placement (ignoring the SH60 and prowler) to even get close to a realistic deck. 

• Like 2

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

• 2 weeks later...