Mission 10 still stick

Hi,

Great pleasure to fly this campaign. So realistic and animated.

I'm now stick on mission 10. Follow exactly all advises from the topic Mission 10.

I kill 100% of the ENI group near the clearing and 99% of the one above. Then I was out of AMO. But ALPHA won't move... And yes the FPS is very bad over there, even with my high end computer.

Cheers

Daniel

Hey. I tested the mission, and everything worked fine.

But, the critical enemy group you need to destroy moved closer to the trees than when the mission was built.
I relocate the group closer to the blu smoke back onto the clearing with the next updates. 
I am glad that ED is constantly working on the Caucasus map as well and the map looks better from update to update. But sometimes, it has unintended effects on the mission like this.

Be concentrated on that particular group. If she is dead, ALPHA will move and call it over the radio.

Mission 10 Enemy Group.png

Always happy landings ;)

• 2 months later...

Hello, I had to redo the mission 3 times because I was too late. But keeping the T° in the limit involved to limit the speed, so finally I removed some fuel in the pre briefing screen and managed to do it in time. You really fill the Huey: I replaced the 11 k lbs by 8k and finished with a lot of margin...

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

@lefuneste01
Thanks for the feedback.

It is difficult to say exactly what the problem is. When I test on my end, I have a buffer of 2 minutes by now.
It should not degenerate into torture. If others have problems with it I will add a possibility to deactivate the time threshold via the radio menu.

Always happy landings ;)

Well, after a looooong time waiting for the update (on stable version) I finally refly the mission 10. I could cope and kill all those bastards. But it was close.

Campaign is now over for me (just flew the last mission). I must congratulate for this wonderful campaign. It's really a 5/5 campaign. 

Story line, missions, Stimmung. So great! Thanks for you effort and... I'll surely fly again it, because I really enjoyed it 

Cheers.

Daneil

@dggoofy

This is highly motivating feedback. Thank You . :bounce:
The most satisfaction for me is when you guys relea think about flying it twice or after some brake a third time. 
The next campaign, already late because we try to get into all what we learnd to guid you throu the missions will be demanding and suprising as well.   :wavetowel:

Please visit our DISCORD and YouTube Channel and most of all share your experiance with your frinds.

Danke !  :thumbup:

Always happy landings ;)