Prime at any location on the ground

hazzer

Understand the ground crew usually primes the aircraft. But in theory we should be able to prime the aircraft using the option at unmanned grass strips. There are two people in the aircraft so one of them can hop out and prime, could this be implemented? 

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Thanks.

Just what I need for Rochester Airport.

I7 2600K @ 3.8, CoolerMaster 212X, EVGA GTX 1070 8gb. RAM 16gb Corsair, 1kw PSU. 2 x WD SSD. 1 x Samsung M2 NVMe. 3 x HDD. Saitek X-52. Saitek Pro Flight pedals. CH Flight Sim yoke. TrackIR 5. Win 10 Pro. IIyama 1080p. MSAA x 2, SSAA x 1.5. Settings High. Harrier/Spitfire/Beaufighter/The Channel, fanboy..

3 hours ago, SUNTSAG said:

If you are spawning the aircraft as a ground start at an unmanned strip, then do what is required for all aircraft in DCS and place an invisible FARP with the relevant units and the ground crew will prime your engines on request. Hope that helps.

Sorry, but is an invisible FARP silent, but deadly? 🤣

OK that's a fine suggestion. But my wishlist suggestion means that there isn't actually a need for that. The crew member would be competent and able to prime the engine, so why restrict the operation of the mossie?

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals