F-16C Quick Checklist update

Sydy

Very cool checklist ! I actually did a few checklists for myself too, for the start up procedure and weapon systems etc, helps out quite a bit when missing a detail for something 😉 But yours is much cleaner and well put out ! 

If i may ask and that isn't too much of a hasle to do, would it be possible to make a short video from start of checklist to the end ?

That would help understand and locate certain switches, as well as fully understand the reasoning behind certains steps.

I know for my checklist i sometimes have to rewatch Wags' start up video to remember what certains acronyms refer to and or where certain switches are... (I guess actually flying the plane regularly and going through these checklists each time too helps making it somewhat muscle memory, but until then, a nice sheet of paper is always your best friend 😄 

And by the way, if that is something you're interested in doing and you fancy too, how would you like doing the same type of checkist for weapon usage, TPOD usage etc ? It can get confusing sometimes remembering all the steps/switches location for using each and every system.

If you're interested in seeing the checklists i've done for myself, i'll attach a few exemples here (Keep in mind they are very rough and were made on notepad++ while following steps given by videos, not counting they were made with no intent to be used by somebody else, therefore a bit of "Hold my hand" type of procedure haha)

F-16 AGM-65 Checklist F-16 Startup Checklist F-16 Targeting Pod Checklist

Edited by SparxOne