2 bugs: Afterburner on even with throttle at 1% AND cockpit views

AvgeekJoe

Two bugs to report:

1) Just jumped into a F-16C after my A-10C crashed and even when I throttled back to max conserve fuel back to base; the afterburner was still on in the external model.

Afterburner Stuck On Afterburner stuck on
F-16C Throttle All the Way Back F-16C Throttle All the Way Back

2) I had severe problems moving my head around the VC cockpit.  Sometimes the HUD would be in the wrong place, sometimes I'd have to cycle in and out of F1 view to be able to pan around the cockpit and look out the canopy.  Really makes landing impossible.  There has got to be an easier way to pan using just the mouse to look around the cockpit like I do w/ the A-10C Warthog II w/ NO issues.  Maybe a bug, maybe a feature, maybe a problem on my end but you tell me.

8 hours ago, AvgeekJoe said:

Two bugs to report:

1) Just jumped into a F-16C after my A-10C crashed and even when I throttled back to max conserve fuel back to base; the afterburner was still on in the external model.

Afterburner Stuck On Afterburner stuck on
F-16C Throttle All the Way Back F-16C Throttle All the Way Back

2) I had severe problems moving my head around the VC cockpit.  Sometimes the HUD would be in the wrong place, sometimes I'd have to cycle in and out of F1 view to be able to pan around the cockpit and look out the canopy.  Really makes landing impossible.  There has got to be an easier way to pan using just the mouse to look around the cockpit like I do w/ the A-10C Warthog II w/ NO issues.  Maybe a bug, maybe a feature, maybe a problem on my end but you tell me.

You don't have a track, so they'll probably tell you to post one.

#1  sounds like a binding issue. Perhaps the afterburner detent binding setting that can be used for those without a throttle detent?

#2 - The HUD would be in the wrong place - do you mean that the content of the HUD was off of the screen? Check the wind. The HUD will offset based on wind conditions, but it can be locked on the ICP if you want to with the Drift C/O switch.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

This just happened to me when jumping into wingman AC in instant action. Throttle to zero...still in AB in external view

• Like 2

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.