Control assignment mixed up

Pampi

The command names you see in Options/Controls are the internal "names" from the file "default.lua". The Mosquito and some other aircrafts have dictionary tables for the different localization languages and these tables "translate" the internal name to what you normally see in Options/Controls. Something in this localization mechanism is broken. I see the same issue on my installation.

The fact that the internal names show "Spitfire", Yak-52" etc. is probably due to sharing code with other modules and thus nothing unusual

This is clearly a bug that should have high priority!

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

@FlyingTaco21: No , this is not related to the mixup in the control names, and I can bind all 3 trims to my POV hat. If you cannot see any joystick bindings, that looks as if your "default.lua" under "...\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\MosquitoFBMkVI\Input\MosquitoFBMkVI\joystick" were missing or corrupt. If so, you should execute the Repair.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...