Leander Class Frigate(s)

6 hours ago, navyBtown said:

Looks likes one of last two patches had made the Leander class grow a deadly horn!

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2022.06.22 - 16.53.31.80 (2).png

Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2022.06.22 - 16.50.20.80 (2).png

Has to be a conflict with the new pack, as there's no physical missile model like that on any of the stock models.
It doesn't show on mine ( I don't have the SA map either)

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

I dont have the SA Map either yet but the SA Assets pack is available to everyone now. Is it something to do with the lua's, there are Harpoons described in there ... are they being used instead of Exocets and that's causing the issue. I have known the game to do some really weird things with stuff like this. 

I have the same problem, so its not just navyBtown.

Post a copy of your lua's, lets see if there is a difference between what we have and what you are using. 

Edited by crazyeddie

5 hours ago, crazyeddie said:

I dont have the SA Map either yet but the SA Assets pack is available to everyone now. Is it something to do with the lua's, there are Harpoons described in there ... are they being used instead of Exocets and that's causing the issue. I have known the game to do some really weird things with stuff like this. 

I have the same problem, so its not just navyBtown.

Post a copy of your lua's, lets see if there is a difference between what we have and what you are using. 

I don't have the latest update, but I'm pretty sure Harpoons were used as exocets don't exist in the game

Leander_class_exocet.lua

Edited by Oban
added Leander "Exocet" lua

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

Thats the same as I have, so its strange that you are not seeing that Missile but we are. I have played around with things and I cant see any way to remove it, and I cant see any obvious conflict with other mods. 

Its a shame Razbams Leanders have 8inch guns (?) in a frigate hull instead of 4.5 inch guns, otherwise I would just settle for their Leander.

If I ever find a solution I'll let you know. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, crazyeddie said:

Thats the same as I have, so its strange that you are not seeing that Missile but we are. I have played around with things and I cant see any way to remove it, and I cant see any obvious conflict with other mods. 

Its a shame Razbams Leanders have 8inch guns (?) in a frigate hull instead of 4.5 inch guns, otherwise I would just settle for their Leander.

If I ever find a solution I'll let you know. 

ED has the only with can add new weapons. On fact, the Seacat and Seawolf need aproved by them. RAZBAM has only use the available weapons.

19 minutes ago, Silver_Dragon said:

ED has the only with can add new weapons. On fact, the Seacat and Seawolf need aproved by them. RAZBAM has only use the available weapons.

I understand that Silver Dragon, it was just an observation.  A great many mods are affected by the games limitations, was it ever thus.  Luckily its just a game and not real life Eh !!  😃 

• Like 1

К сожалению, мне не удалось установить правильный угол выхода ракеты из пускового контейнера. Надеюсь, кто-нибудь отполирует мою работу...

Leander_class_exocet.lua leander_class_exocet_array.lua

Edited by RaptorFighter

It is my understanding there is a bug of some sort in the sim code affecting missiles.

Wait for the next patch before going crazy trying to fix the un-fixable!

The Razbam team are aware of the issue.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."