• Master A-G, CCRP
  • Enable VIP, enter data
  • Press OSB 10 to cycle sighting point at least once
  • Disable VIP
  • Enable VRP, enter data
  • Press OSB 10 to cycle sighting point

Crash occurs on underlined action.

F16 VRP sighting crash.trk

Ancillary note: DCS is restricting VIP/VRP mode selection to only pre-planned modes and data entry to when VIP/VRP modes are enabled. VIP/VRP should be selectable in any master mode (although only having an effect in preplanned modes) and data entry is possible at all times.

Edited by Frederf
  • Like 1

• ED Team

I am not getting any crash, can you attach the dcs log after the crash so we can check for clues. 

Are you using any unofficial mods or edits? and have you done a slow repair or verify is steam?

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Removed mods and crash persists. Note that attached track does not go through the complete process of producing the crash. The reviewer must take control at the end and press OSB 10 to cause the crash. Replicated with any mods removed and attached log: dcs.log

I have run a slow repair and still get the crash.

• ED Team

Your log shows many export errors 

Please try without tacview in the scripts folder see if it helps. 

It maybe worth renaming your scripts folder in saved games DCS, keep it as a backup and retry without any external scripts.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...