Phantom mission

fill

To fly together with a phantom (i.e. not pilot it, but formation-fly), in ME simply place a Blue (US) aircraft on the map, and choose 'F-4E'. Make the altitude some 3000 feet, speed 300 knots. Add a waypoint or two

Then place the craft you want to fly, and make sure that you are also blue coalition. Place that plane close to the F4 you just placed, make it head in the sme direction and have the same altitude and speed, and choose 'Player' or 'Client' as skill level.

Save and play. 

Edited by cfrag

Hello,
This is not what I want to do at all.
I would like to make a flight and register it. Then, I would like to create a mission in which this flight will be performed by an AI, and so other pilots can follow it in training.

Ah, so the 'Phantom plane' isn't an F4 Phantom, but the recorded (?) movement a plane makes in a previous session? You then re-play that session, hop in a different plane and follow the original plane?

I don't think that's possible right now.

On 11/29/2021 at 11:31 AM, cfrag said:

Ah, so the 'Phantom plane' isn't an F4 Phantom, but the recorded (?) movement a plane makes in a previous session? You then re-play that session, hop in a different plane and follow the original plane?

Yes, this is what I want to do.