Do not buy anything from Cubesim

Hi pilots

Today I will tell you about a company and why you should not order. Maybe you heard the name, maybe you are thinking of ordering. DO NOT DO THIS! Cubesim is a Chinese MFD display manufacturer. I contacted the company in August. I emailed a person from the company named Garfield Zhou. I placed an order on August 21. I paid 578 dollars via paypal for the package with 3 screens and holder, including DHL Express shipping. Garfield initially promised to deliver it to me in 5-8 weeks, I am attaching his e-mail here:

Mail 1

But even after seven weeks, when he did not send an e-mail, I contacted him. And only when I e-mailed him he said that there would be a delay and he would send my order at the end of November. I am attaching your mail here:

Mail 2

I accepted this delay and I think it was the second biggest mistake I've ever made. (my first mistake was ordering) Garfield was getting his money upfront, yet the products never arrived. if he can't produce the crops on time, why doesn't he get the money when the crop is ready? I emailed him again on the 24th of November and here is the result:

Mail 3

Garfield says he will deliver my order in the middle of December due to covid. I don't believe that either. There is covid all over the world and I placed my order 3 months ago. All he has to do is attach the screens to the molds he will print out and solder them. If there are electronics masters among you, he knows that even the most painstaking work will not take more than 3 days. I told Garfield that if he didn't ship my order within 5 days, I would report it as a suspicious transaction through my banking system and paypal. And I will do that. Thanks to virpil for this. An amazing brand that delivers much more complex products in a maximum of 2 weeks is virpil. Besides, dear pilots, never order from cubesim. I believe people who have bought products from my cubes online are the exception. I think they are fulfilled promises so that we can order. However, if you place an order today, the delivery date is uncertain. Maybe it will never be delivered. Stay away from this company and please pass this message to the simulation enthusiasts around you. I think my $600 is on fire and that's a terrible dud.

I'm sorry for my bad english. 

Edited by Canlenkrow
  • Like 1

I feel your grief. Lots of people have complained about CubeSim and the screens. Seems that it is a problem for CubeSim to get hold of the actual screens.
Me on the other hand, ordered the radar wheel for the Warthog through eBay, and it was shipped hours after ordering.
Now it didn't work the way I thought it would. But that was bad research on my part. As for the product itself, it came with tools in a very nice plastic box. Quality feels very good.
I really hope it gets sorted out or you get a refund.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

When I asked him to refund my money, his response is as below. It says it's shipping, but the shipping number is 5 days later. I paid him an extra $97 for DHL Express. DHL gives the same day shipping number. This man is a liar and cheater.

There was corona. Moreover, why 5 days later dhl express gives instant tracking number. This man is a liar from head to toe. I hope paypal will refund my money.

cube.png

• Like 1

Make sure your PayPal claim won't be too late. You can only claim your money back for so and so long iirc.

Man, what bad luck !

Edited by BitMaster

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

I was messed around by Cubesim also, pushed back 4 times. Below are 2 screenshots of my last interaction with Cubsim, it was totally bizarre! Please note, he was able to divert the screens to another customer "allegedly" so he did not lose the screens and PayPal refunded my money. He really needs to stop taking orders and sort this mess out. 

Cubesim Message 1.png

Cubesim Message 2 - 19-11-2021.png

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Oxman said:

I was messed around by Cubesim also, pushed back 4 times. Below are 2 screenshots of my last interaction with Cubsim, it was totally bizarre! Please note, he was able to divert the screens to another customer "allegedly" so he did not lose the screens and PayPal refunded my money. He really needs to stop taking orders and sort this mess out. 

Cubesim Message 1.png

Cubesim Message 2 - 19-11-2021.png

Maybe he's shipping your canceled screens to me. Not really an honest trader. We get a normal product by paying for it. but we are dealing with things like smuggling or supplying illegal materials. This kind of trade is not acceptable in 2021. I am waiting for my cargo, but I do not recommend anyone to shop.

• Thanks 1

I ordered in October 14th, he said that takes 8-10 weeks to ship.

So I'll wait until December 14th he to ship the screens.

If he don't send, I'll ask the refund on PayPal.

I'm from Brazil, my problem I use a different currency, depending of currency value, I can earn, rescue or lost money.

Thanks for the advice in this thread.

• Thanks 1

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2021 at 2:27 AM, SilentSierra said:

I ordered in October 14th, he said that takes 8-10 weeks to ship.

So I'll wait until December 14th he to ship the screens.

If he don't send, I'll ask the refund on PayPal.

I'm from Brazil, my problem I use a different currency, depending of currency value, I can earn, rescue or lost money.

Thanks for the advice in this thread.

SilentSierra - I hope you have gotten your money back. I know the Wonwar MFDs cost more, but they are a quality product and you do not need to buy the TM Cougars. This is was I went with after this terrible experience. 

11.jpg

12.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks @Oxman

I was refunded in December 15th.

The WonWar screens look very good, but I need to save some money and I need sell my 2 TM MFD Cougar Packs to get 3 of these screens.

Congratulations for your cockpit. Very good.

Best regards.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

Pimax doing the same kinds of bull.

Wait a whole long while for an order, demand refund, that they claim to offer, "hassle free".

And like magic your unit shipped the night before.

Wait some more, and ask why shipping took so long, and it seems it was magically stuck on a carousel in Dubai...

i7 8700k @ 4.7, 32GB 2900Mhz, 1080ti, CV1

Virpil MT-50\Delta, MFG Crosswind, Warthog Throttle, Virptil Mongoost-50 throttle.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 10:25 PM, Dos said:

Hello All,

Are we good with cubesim or no? They are up to 590 for 3 with mount but no MFD Buttons. 

Thank you

J

hm, i ordered mine befor this covid mess and got them and still they work fine. I now ordered 2 new and I knew it will take long, due to the problems everywhere actually so I wait. But its good to see there is an alternative.

TOOK  awhile but they did arrive and am happy ... i know some players are not....!

IMG_8360.JPG

Edited by protea1

AMD FX-8350

PALLIT GeForce GTX 1080 [ NVIDIA]

CRUCIAL MX500 1TB SDD

DELL P4317Q 43"

TRACK IR

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Viacom VoiceAttack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]