Rumblings in December

Mike Force Team

I just hope they fix all the bugs with October and November first.

• Like 1

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

3 hours ago, Lace said:

I just hope they fix all the bugs with October and November first.

Look - for their time October and Nov were pretty good. Sure it would be nice to see them upgraded to december standards but its not like you can keep revisting the same months year after year

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

Can confirm, it is now December

i7 10700k @4.8GHz | Aurora GTX 3080 | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Pro 1Tb x 3 | Corsair 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

HP Reverb G2 | Vkb Gunfighter II MCG Pro Stick | Virpil T-50CM Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals | Custom built collective | 150 button custom cockpit with 3 x Cougar MFDs

At least two people agree we are in the month of December.  After looking into my Walt Disney World crystal ball to see what might happen in the near future, I see some possibilities.  They will either drop more hints about the Eurofighter or actually make it available for sale.  Additionally, the F-4E might be publicized in a newsletter update to everyone.  Even more so, the South Atlantic Map might be available before Christmas. 

After rubbing my Walt Disney World crystal ball so more, it quit working.  It does not tell me if any new mods for ships or gunships will occur.  Sheesshhh.  Time to send the crystal ball into Disney's crystal ball repair shop.

And now back to reality.  It is possible that ED might be releasing planes, mods, and other things before Christmas.  During Christmas, consumers are likely to spend, spend, and spend money.  Yet, ED said they postponed something(s) until January 2022.  In the meantime, we will likely need to be content with what ED is offering until they give us new information.

Edited by Mike Force Team

11 hours ago, Burnie said:

Can confirm, it is now December

source

• Like 1

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

13 hours ago, Mike Force Team said:

And now back to reality.  It is possible that ED might be releasing planes, mods, and other things before Christmas.  During Christmas, consumers are likely to spend, spend, and spend money.  Yet, ED said they postponed something(s) until January 2022.  In the meantime, we will likely need to be content with what ED is offering until they give us new information.

We're not getting anything in December outside of potential bug patches and fixes. Maybe additional features on some modules, but that'll be it.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!