Release by end of Q1 2022

xavnl

Is there an approximate or estimated date for release into EA?  I read the news and the store description and couldnt find it.

2 minutes ago, CybrSlydr said:

Not looking forward to trying to figure out how to assign all the controls to my Cougar...  LOL

I intend to use the Dogfight switch to have two separate layouts, one for each crew position.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

3 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

Is there an approximate or estimated date for release into EA?  I read the news and the store description and couldnt find it.

I intend to use the Dogfight switch to have two separate layouts, one for each crew position.

Interesting - can you do that inside DCS or do you have to use external programming software?

12 minutes ago, CybrSlydr said:

Awwwww yiss!!!!  

Not looking forward to trying to figure out how to assign all the controls to my Cougar...  LOL

First World problems... 😛

• Like 5

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Just now, CybrSlydr said:

can you do that inside DCS or do you have to use external programming software?

I use the Cougar's Foxy software, the DCS Options is too limited while on Foxy I can detect, for example, button releases or distinguish between long and short presses.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Came here to share this very sentiment. 

I originally found DCS just after the release of BS2 in my search to find a new Apache sim to let me recapture all the fun I had with Janes Longbow with which I had my first online gaming experiences over broadband and setup my first GeoCities site for an online group of us virtual pilots.

I'm so happy you all at DCS are finally able to share all the hard work that has went into this module, I can't thank you all enough.

I of course pre-ordered it ASAP, but I had to come say thank you, because as much as I know you want my money 😉 I felt it was even more important to share these thoughts and say thank you, and I can't wait!

• Like 6

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

I still have a Cougar myself, sold the stock one last year, still have a modded one by Ian now collecting dust as I purchased new Virpil HOTAS,,, Cougar and Foxy software is still awsum!

Edited by Fakum

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

2 minutes ago, CybrSlydr said:

Aye. Bought it a few years ago. Was super stoked as I remember when they came out and how badly I wanted one. Couldn't afford it then.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I got rid of mine about 20 years ago. 🙂 It was and I'm sure still a great stick. I currently have the 50lb Warthog versions 🙂 Best stick I ever owned!

Enjoy mapping the AH64. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fakum said:

I still have a Cougar myself, sold the stock one last year, still have a modded one by Ian now collecting dust as I purchased new Virpil HOTAS,,, Cougar and Foxy software is still awsum!

I've upgraded the throttle with hall sensors and will have a new ministick from rel4y coming in the next few weeks

• Wags locked this topic
5 minutes ago, CybrSlydr said:

I've upgraded the throttle with hall sensors and will have a new ministick from rel4y coming in the next few weeks

My throttle and stick were all modded by Ian years ago, new gimbals and sensors,,, I think I paid about $600 way back then,,,

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

• Wags changed the title to Available for Pre-Order

Ordered!

• Like 1

System: Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 5 Ghz, Z-390 Gaming X, 64Gb DDR4-3200, EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3, Dedicated SSD, HP Reverb G2, Winwing Orion & F-16EX

DCS Modules: A-10C II,  A/V-8B NA, Bf-109 K4, P-51D, P-47D, F/A-18C, F-14 A/B, F-16 CM, F-86F, JF-17, KA-50 Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mosquito, AH-64D Longbow 

Terrains & Tech:  Caucasus, Persian Gulf, Normandy, Syria, Nevada, The Channel, Combined Arms, WWII Assets, Supercarrier