Release by end of Q1 2022

xavnl

It is planned for release late January, so check back in about a month.  

System: Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 5 Ghz, Z-390 Gaming X, 64Gb DDR4-3200, EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3, Dedicated SSD, HP Reverb G2, Winwing Orion & F-16EX

DCS Modules: A-10C II,  A/V-8B NA, Bf-109 K4, P-51D, P-47D, F/A-18C, F-14 A/B, F-16 CM, F-86F, JF-17, KA-50 Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mosquito, AH-64D Longbow 

Terrains & Tech:  Caucasus, Persian Gulf, Normandy, Syria, Nevada, The Channel, Combined Arms, WWII Assets, Supercarrier

55 minutes ago, SilentSierra said:

Yeah. If he learned the F-16C, he can learn the AH-64D.

You all assume he flies the F16, but you just have to look at the modules listed in his profile to see it's probably not the case, and the modules he uses are not remotely close to the Apache in terms of systems complexity

Edited by Mad_Shell

1 minute ago, Mad_Shell said:

You all assume he flies the F16, but you just have to look at the modules listed in his profile to see it's probably not the case, and the modules he uses are not remotely close to the Apache in terms of systems complexity

I assume that because of his name #1, #2 the black shark will be close enough, and for shooting in the Apache isn't that complex.  Sure, if you wanna get knee deep into plugging in a route or setting up the comms page increases difficulty. The multiple computers on the aircraft are there to make the pilots life easier.  Probably hardest aspects of the aircraft will be understanding NVS flight and the symbiology with it of which I'm not convinced in DCS will be as difficult, crew coordination in a fight, and the missile page, which will probably default to 1788 anyways or whatever the server has as default so maybe peeps stealing your missiles I guess 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 5:11 PM, sage0035 said:

woohooo FInnaly its here! love you DCS 😍

Nope, Not yet. 🙂

On 12/22/2021 at 1:21 PM, M1Combat said:

Yeah but you don't need to fully understand all of the systems to just go kill stuff...

Well, It helps if you don't want to be the "Killed stuff" 🙂

On 12/22/2021 at 11:31 AM, Mad_Shell said:

I hope you are a good learner, the AH-64D is a flying computer

I'm in IT and a compter guy I should fit right in 🙂

On 10/13/2021 at 10:15 AM, BeastyBaiter said:

Very unlikely, unless you are just referring to a video. My guess is we'll get tutorials spread over a month or two

When YouTubers get advanced copies for reviews is when you know its close.

• Like 2

i purchased this but cant find it.

looked in the module manager, not there

looked in settings.... nothing

created a new training map.... cant add it in (greyed out not gold like all my other modules)

Am i missing something?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic, 

ffs, i thought it was early access..... 

ahh well, i hope nothing bad happens to me before i get to fly it.

Win10 64, GeForce GTX1080 Ti, Rift touch, i5- 2.90GHz(o/c), 16gb Corsair Vengance RAM, X-56

KA-50-3, AH-64D, A10c II, AV-8B, MI-8, Spitfire, Viggen, FC3, F-14, F-15c,FA-18,  S/Carrier, CA, Nevada, Normandy 44, Channel,  Persian gulf, Marianas, Syria, Sth Atlantic, 

33 minutes ago, GunnyCook said:

i purchased this but cant find it.

looked in the module manager, not there

looked in settings.... nothing

created a new training map.... cant add it in (greyed out not gold like all my other modules)

Am i missing something?

The AH-64D has been delayed to late January meanwhile complete other funtionality.

54 minutes ago, kotor633 said:

image.png

Really?? 🤣

yeah, yeah, i know. had a blonde moment 🤫

• Like 3

Santa couldn't believe I didn't get it for Christmas 🤣 :

mflaL0g.jpg

• Like 9

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

4 hours ago, Bolt1 said:

You’ll gets it when you gets it , plenty of other helos to keep ya busy Gunny , try the Gazelle , I finally put some time in with it and have gotten to like it a lot . 👍🏻🇺🇸

Nah, the rest of them are just TARGETS.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.